Jump to content

kdxken

Members
  • Posts

    12,452
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kdxken

  1. Winds have been unimpressive here. Best I could manage in 2 days is a 24 mph gust. Wasn't expecting much but more than that.
  2. Why don't you ever post actual readings from your weather station??
  3. I was just thinking the same thing. National weather service also did a nice job. Still need to pick up four or five more inches of rain but it looks very doable at this point.
  4. Exactly. Who cares about the coupling index.
  5. I like a good bust as well as the next guy. But the amount of football spiking is over the top. Just beginning . The national weather service isn't backing down.
  6. Get on the horn. He didn't include your observation.
  7. I kicked over the patio furniture before I left. Wasn't going to give the storm the satisfaction.
  8. Been a while since we've had a coastal. Hard to retrain the brain to view the radar correctly. Especially before coffee.
  9. Are you anywhere near Meriden? Ripping pretty good there.
  10. Post your weather station observation from when the trees started coming down in your yard. 60-70 mph?
  11. But but but it's ripping in Connecticut!
  12. Absolutely zero wind here with rain. Not even a breeze. Granted you're closer to the coast.
  13. The bands are like clockwork with any coastal. Likely repeated throughout the weekend.
  14. Raining pretty good now and the wind has totally stopped.
  15. Absolutely. Hoping it's not correct. No need for 7 inches of rain.
  16. And we are off ! Now all we need is the moderator to pin. Frankly, I'm losing faith in dendrite. Power grid could be going down and he'd be potting pomegranates.
  17. More than Worthy. Doesn't have to be clever. They never are.
×
×
  • Create New...