• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Question: what snow amount would make you happy, and explain why you choose that amount

J.Mike

8 - 10 inches...

WHY? Looks great, keeps most of the idiots off the roads and in the house. Once packed down makes for great sledding conditions with the kid. LAST but not least........no shoveling thats SNOWBLOWER snow

5 inches. Yesterday around noon, just before the Watch was issued (when all the tv/radio mets were saying rain with a little snow on the grass), I made a bet with my bro-in-law that there would be at least 5" of snow tomorrow. Steak dinner on the line.

Since it is raining in Annapolis.....4" would be fine. That would about double our winter total so far.

I have a feeling the LWX is probably got a handle on this storm for DC / East. The track is great....the temps . . . not so much.

8 - 10 inches...

WHY? Looks great, keeps most of the idiots off the roads and in the house. Once packed down makes for great sledding conditions with the kid. LAST but not least........no shoveling thats SNOWBLOWER snow

I like your thinking Hazdog!!! My only problem is I have to fight my Wife and Kids to be the first to use the new snowblower I bought AFTER the storms at the end of last year!!! Actually, I had been thinking it was all my fault we've been getting ZIP in Balto. Metro this year because of the snowblower purchase!!! The first year after I got 4WD, our total for the year was a state record low!!! LOL

Archived