Baroclinic Zone Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago Overdue to start this. I have not read any huge investments in resort upgrades for this season. Killington is finally replacing Snowden triple with a fixed grip quad. Smuggs has been added to Indy Pass, which is great. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dan76 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago Who used to start this thread in August ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brewbeer Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 2 hours ago, Dan76 said: Who used to start this thread in August ? @Skivt2 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GCWarrior Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I was just thinking about this yesterday. I'm glad someone started this thread. My favorite thread! Smuggs, Burke, Berkshire East and Catamount all owned by Bear Den partners now. Should be interesting to see what they do with Smuggs going forward. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angus Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Hoping for early season snows out west where I'll be in late November/early December and then trip to Montana/Yellowstone in February and Innsbruck/Cortina in March. Assuming that winter gets a late start here. I have an Indy and Ikon pass this year. Would love to get back to Smuggs mid-week this year, the slow lifts and weekend crowds detract from the terrain on my prior visit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now