Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,042
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Winter 2026-2027. Historic Potential


Ji
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said:

Howard. Calm the fuck down, first of all. Since apparently you're passively aggressively directing this comment at me, I will take the time to explain to you. The "say what" face was not intended as snark. In fact, I was, and am, intrigued by your prediction. So please grow a thicker skin and stop assuming everyone is out to get you or mock you, at least all the time.

 

 

I will wait for my apology.

He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it.

  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said:

I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight.

He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. 

  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlexD1990 said:

There's a damn good reason I have had you on ignore this whole time. I wouldn't even know you made this snotty little shit post if I hadn't gotten an email notification about it.

 

Honestly, it's amusing I apparently live rent free in your head? I barely post here. Sorry I don't give you easy fodder for boner jokes and causal sexism like everyone else, I guess ...

I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. 

As if you never make 'lowlife' comments. You are the king. gtfoh.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. 

I bet there are plenty of people here who think this vile post would be more appropriately directed at you

  • Crap 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, CAPE said:

I bet there are plenty of people here who think this vile post would be more appropriately directed at you

Dude you’re a loser living in the woods, stop trying to bully people. It sure as hell won’t work with me. So simmer down. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Better than dying on a hill to defend a complete prick. Have yourself a lovely evening. 

Doesn't seem like a prick to me. I am enjoying my evening, thank you. Off to bed now. Us losers who live in the woods have to work for a living.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...