AlexD1990 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Nods, fell free to delete all this junk and /or move to banter. But I'm not taking an out of the blue smartass attack laying down. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bncho Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago this thread is almost as heated as el nino this year 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 16 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: Nods, fell free to delete all this junk and /or move to banter. But I'm not taking an out of the blue smartass attack laying down. Just ignore and consider the source(s). 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: Howard. Calm the fuck down, first of all. Since apparently you're passively aggressively directing this comment at me, I will take the time to explain to you. The "say what" face was not intended as snark. In fact, I was, and am, intrigued by your prediction. So please grow a thicker skin and stop assuming everyone is out to get you or mock you, at least all the time. I will wait for my apology. He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it. 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexD1990 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 5 minutes ago, CAPE said: He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it. I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 5 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight. He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexD1990 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, CAPE said: He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. Yeah, I know. Thanks for calming me down 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Looking pretty Nino at h5 on the latest Euro extended product by mid November. Would be nice to have that Aleutian trough/downstream ridge position for much of the winter. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, AlexD1990 said: There's a damn good reason I have had you on ignore this whole time. I wouldn't even know you made this snotty little shit post if I hadn't gotten an email notification about it. Honestly, it's amusing I apparently live rent free in your head? I barely post here. Sorry I don't give you easy fodder for boner jokes and causal sexism like everyone else, I guess ... I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 55 minutes ago Share Posted 55 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, ravensrule said: I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. As if you never make 'lowlife' comments. You are the king. gtfoh. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 49 minutes ago Share Posted 49 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, ravensrule said: I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. I bet there are plenty of people here who think this vile post would be more appropriately directed at you 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 32 minutes ago Share Posted 32 minutes ago 21 minutes ago, CAPE said: As if you never make 'lowlife' comments. You are the king. gtfoh. You don’t even know what the comment was, so STFU and stop your holier than though BS. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 31 minutes ago Share Posted 31 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, CAPE said: I bet there are plenty of people here who think this vile post would be more appropriately directed at you Dude you’re a loser living in the woods, stop trying to bully people. It sure as hell won’t work with me. So simmer down. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 29 minutes ago Share Posted 29 minutes ago 1 minute ago, ravensrule said: You don’t even know what the comment was, so STFU and stop your holier than though BS. Not relevant. I have seen plenty of your posts over the years. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 27 minutes ago Share Posted 27 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, ravensrule said: Dude you’re a loser living in the woods, stop trying to bully people. It sure as hell won’t work with me. So simmer down. A loser in the woods lol. True to form from you. Come visit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 24 minutes ago Share Posted 24 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, CAPE said: Not relevant. I have seen plenty of your posts over the years. Lol, oh yea it’s definitely not relevant in your eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 23 minutes ago Share Posted 23 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, CAPE said: A loser in the woods lol. True to form from you. Come visit. I would love to but I don’t think we would get along very well. Have a great evening defending a horrible human being. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 22 minutes ago Share Posted 22 minutes ago Just now, ravensrule said: I would love to but I don’t think we would get along very well. Have a great evening defending a horrible human being. Have fun dying on a hill to defend Howard's bullshit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, CAPE said: Have fun dying on a hill to defend Howard's bullshit. Better than dying on a hill to defend a complete prick. Have yourself a lovely evening. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 13 minutes ago Share Posted 13 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, ravensrule said: Better than dying on a hill to defend a complete prick. Have yourself a lovely evening. Doesn't seem like a prick to me. I am enjoying my evening, thank you. Off to bed now. Us losers who live in the woods have to work for a living. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now