• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
May long range

Stormchaserchuck1

+PNA today and yesterday, or GOA low giving us warmer than normal temps May 11th and 12th. (I think March 11-12 could have been a good snowstorm.) Last week of May looks like probably 90s for highs.. 

Fast jet stream shown by clouds veering off to the side is a precursor for a much warmer than average Summer, in my opinion. Lack of organized thunderstorms I imagine would continue too.. It seems like the current condition is a drought compared to Summers like 1995, but even so we are up against a big heat ridge from the rest of the last 20 years potentially building in.. stay tuned. drought busting in my statistical opinion is happening vs pattern progression. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, frd said:

Pathetic Euro, can not forecast snow or rain.    

I have been thoroughly disappointed in the globals recently.  They don't have a clue which pivots 300 degrees between runs!!!!  Anyone who believes their trash is busy looking for beachfront property in Winchester. The worst reality is that NWS still relies on their dribble. This is dismal on NWS. NWS constantly forecasts too much sun and too much wind for my area.  The LWX folks???

Yes, I know the crock about how good they are compared to 10 years ago. I believe we should do better.