Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discobs 2022

George BM

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

LOL, I'm late... my numbers for April 2022

Total precip for the month was 4.03 inches vs a normal of 3.64 inches, a +0.39 inches above average. The wettest day was the 6th with 1.16 inches falling. There were 12 days with measurable, 4 days with a 'T' and 14 dry days. Total snowfall for the month was 0.9 inches vs a normal of 0.3 inches, a +0.6 above average. The heaviest snow was on the 19th with 0.8 inches falling. There were 2 days with measurable snow, 3 days with a 'T' and 25 days snowless. The averaged high temp was 64.8 degrees vs a normal of 66.2 degrees, a -1.4 degrees below normal. The warmest day was the 26th with a 86.4 degree reading. The averaged low was 39.2 degrees vs a normal of 38.9 degrees, a +0.3 degrees above average. The coolest reading for the month was on the 2nd with a 26.8 degree reading. The overall averaged temp was 52.0 degrees vs a normal of 52.5 degrees, a -0.5 below average. The highest wind recorded was 44 mph on the 28th. Several new records, Two new 'cool max' temps set on the 19th and 20th, a 'warm minimum' set on the 7th, two new daily rainfall records set on the 6th and the 19th. A new snowfall record was set on the 20th. I had 16 days during the month with winds above 25 mph. Overall a slightly cooler and wetter than average month with plenty of wind.

• Like 3