• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JimMadson
    Newest Member
    JimMadson

Severe Weather May 3rd 2021

2 hours ago, Powerball said:

Per the SPC, there were at least 2 fatalities yesterday.

One was caused by the tornado in Douglasville, GA that caused a tree to fall on top of someone, and the other was a semi-truck driver that was caught on the tornado that crossed I-35 just outside of Waxahachie, TX.

I see two, both in Georgia and listed under the wind reports.

4 hours ago, Powerball said:

Per the SPC, there were at least 2 fatalities yesterday.

One was caused by the tornado in Douglasville, GA that caused a tree to fall on top of someone, and the other was a semi-truck driver that was caught on the tornado that crossed I-35 just outside of Waxahachie, TX.

11 hours ago, Witness Protection Program said:

Truck driver in the rig that flipped and knocked out the I-35e median has died.

I was there last night, I was told by DPS & other first responders there were no fatalities, a couple of the guys were in rough shape but everyone was conscious, breathing and talking when they were loaded up on an ambulance, everyone was expected to survive. At least that’s what I was told and I haven’t seen anything saying anyone didn’t make it, which is honestly a miracle! 

AE65892C-664F-4F36-8BD9-D9EA26ED33B6.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CheeselandSkies said:

I see two, both in Georgia and listed under the wind reports.

Yes, you're correct about the reports in Georgia. Apparently, I got cross eyed when looking through them. 

6 hours ago, TXHawk88 said:

I was there last night, I was told by DPS & other first responders there were no fatalities, a couple of the guys were in rough shape but everyone was conscious, breathing and talking when they were loaded up on an ambulance, everyone was expected to survive. At least that’s what I was told and I haven’t seen anything saying anyone didn’t make it, which is honestly a miracle! 

AE65892C-664F-4F36-8BD9-D9EA26ED33B6.jpeg

Fox 4 reporter on the scene reported the death last night around 11pm.  Glad to hear that he was incorrect.