• Member Statistics

    16,658
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    JimMadson
    Newest Member
    JimMadson
    Joined
weatherextreme

Severe Weather May 3rd 2021

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Powerball said:

Per the SPC, there were at least 2 fatalities yesterday.

One was caused by the tornado in Douglasville, GA that caused a tree to fall on top of someone, and the other was a semi-truck driver that was caught on the tornado that crossed I-35 just outside of Waxahachie, TX.

I see two, both in Georgia and listed under the wind reports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Powerball said:

Per the SPC, there were at least 2 fatalities yesterday.

One was caused by the tornado in Douglasville, GA that caused a tree to fall on top of someone, and the other was a semi-truck driver that was caught on the tornado that crossed I-35 just outside of Waxahachie, TX.

 

11 hours ago, Witness Protection Program said:

Truck driver in the rig that flipped and knocked out the I-35e median has died.

I was there last night, I was told by DPS & other first responders there were no fatalities, a couple of the guys were in rough shape but everyone was conscious, breathing and talking when they were loaded up on an ambulance, everyone was expected to survive. At least that’s what I was told and I haven’t seen anything saying anyone didn’t make it, which is honestly a miracle! 

AE65892C-664F-4F36-8BD9-D9EA26ED33B6.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CheeselandSkies said:

I see two, both in Georgia and listed under the wind reports.

Yes, you're correct about the reports in Georgia. Apparently, I got cross eyed when looking through them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TXHawk88 said:

 

I was there last night, I was told by DPS & other first responders there were no fatalities, a couple of the guys were in rough shape but everyone was conscious, breathing and talking when they were loaded up on an ambulance, everyone was expected to survive. At least that’s what I was told and I haven’t seen anything saying anyone didn’t make it, which is honestly a miracle! 

AE65892C-664F-4F36-8BD9-D9EA26ED33B6.jpeg

Fox 4 reporter on the scene reported the death last night around 11pm.  Glad to hear that he was incorrect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.