Newest Member
    Monty
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2017 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Stuff is getting closer....you almost hear the sky breaking up. I usually like hanging outside during storms but with all this damn lightning...I don't know if that's the best move.

Hell of light show going on...

81.7F / DP 74F

You only live once get out there and ride the lightning

3 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for SE PA Counties, W. Jersey Counties, Northern Delaware counties 

Just saw the warning - could get interesting?

That line is hanging tough.  Usually it starts breaking up by now but it is still 81F here with 72 dp.  It just seems ripe.  I remember a bunch of severe storms that happened over the years overnight like this - the kind that wake you up with all the thunder and lightning.

4 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

That line is hanging tough.  Usually it starts breaking up by now but it is still 81F here with 72 dp.  It just seems ripe.  I remember a bunch of severe storms that happened over the years overnight like this - the kind that wake you up with all the thunder and lightning.

Yeah it's actually fattening up a bit and not too far away - lot's of lightning and thunder getting close, with some stronger breezes.

Just now, LVLion77 said:

If it all holds together you may have an extended show down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twisted enough,  I hope so.

Neighbors closing garage doors...front doors....bunkering down. And I'm here with the front door open sitting on the porch.  

Archived