• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Trying to post a reply to a thread

weatherwiz

Interesting...I did add reply instead of quick reply and when I hit post it just took me to the home page

I'm having some interesting things happen as well.  Sometimes in PR when I refresh the first page it sends me to page 6.  Happens about four or five times a day and always to page 6.  Something isn't right somewhere and, based on my experience, it will most certainly cause major problems down the road if not addressed.

I'm having some interesting things happen as well.  Sometimes in PR when I refresh the first page it sends me to page 6.  Happens about four or five times a day and always to page 6.  Something isn't right somewhere and, based on my experience, it will most certainly cause major problems down the road if not addressed.

we must be getting close to winter

I'm having some interesting things happen as well. Sometimes in PR when I refresh the first page it sends me to page 6. Happens about four or five times a day and always to page 6. Something isn't right somewhere and, based on my experience, it will most certainly cause major problems down the road if not addressed.

The same thing happens to me but I'm not having any other issues.

Archived