Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tapatalk

Jonger

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

I'm currently receiving the following messages when I attempt to access for Forum via Tapatalk:

First:

System Message

Tapatalk hook was disabled in this forum.

Then:

Cannot conncect to forum

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

Not sure if this is intentional in order to help handle heavy load on the site or not. Just thought I'd mention it though. I connect to the forum via Tapatalk quite often.

Thanks for all your hard work, folks!

Greetings!

I'm currently receiving the following messages when I attempt to access for Forum via Tapatalk:

First:

System Message

Tapatalk hook was disabled in this forum.

Then:

Cannot conncect to forum

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

Not sure if this is intentional in order to help handle heavy load on the site or not. Just thought I'd mention it though. I connect to the forum via Tapatalk quite often.

Thanks for all your hard work, folks!

The Admins have had to disable some of the features/"hooks" due to the SQL Server issues that are arising and it would appear as though Tapatalk is one of those "hooks".  Sorry for the inconvenience.  They are looking into what is causing these issues and hopefully will have them resolved shortly.

The Admins have had to disable some of the features/"hooks" due to the SQL Server issues that are arising and it would appear as though Tapatalk is one of those "hooks".  Sorry for the inconvenience.  They are looking into what is causing these issues and hopefully will have them resolved shortly.

Understood Baroclinic Zone! I figured that may have been the problem. Thanks again.

Archived