• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
American Weather Conference

First off, I thought about creating this thread in the off-topic section, however, off-topic does not get a great deal of traffic and IMO, the best way to really spread the word and hopefully create some interest with both members who have attended in the past and for members who have never attended before.  If the staff feels this thread should be moved, feel free to do so.

If you notice at the top of the board, in red lettering is a link to a conference questionnaire created by Randy (stormtracker).  Seeing this up makes me think and feel that perhaps we indeed will see another AmericanWx conference this summer!  However, in order for that to happen Randy needs a great deal of support and we need to gather a great deal of interest.  

For those of you who have never attended before and have thought about it, if you can make it work, you need to attend!  There is nothing I really look forward to more than the annual weather conference and not having one last summer was a major let down for me personally.  The experiences I've had, the people I've met, relationships I've developed, and the knowledge I have gained is second to none.  

If you love the weather, love learning about the weather, love hanging out with fellow weather enthusiasts, meeting new people, connecting with old friends, putting a face to board names, kicking back and relaxing, having fun, then you absolutely need to attend the American Weather Conference.  The work Randy and others put into this is nothing short of extraordinary.   

With this said, it can be difficult for people to attend b/c with the conference held during the summer months, this is a time for many family vacations, the travel for some could be quite costly, especially for those who don't live on the East Coast, and other issues.  

If you're interested, even mildly, and would really welcome another conference than you need to voice your support and let Randy know that you're interested and you want it to happen.  

Me...Me...Me!!!!

LOVE it!!!  Haven't been in here in a while (lots going on).  

THANKS Randy!!!  Can't WAIT to see everyone again, and meet new folks that will come.  It's a BLAST!!!

--Turtle  

Omg, hi!   :)  So excited to see you again.   :wub:

P.S.  You gonna come to my hawt presentation about my Cat-5 Super Typhoon Haiyan chase?  B)

Archived