• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Still can't access site from home

Not Been able to access the site from home...is this still related to the whole phishing issue? I use at&t for Internet access. Just switched off the wifi on my phone and had no trouble pulling up the site on the 3G.

I'm having trouble here too. I couldn't access this site this AM at all; it's still off-and-on this PM... I'm using WildBlue Satellite. Is is possibly related to blocking by the provider?

Not Been able to access the site from home...is this still related to the whole phishing issue? I use at&t for Internet access. Just switched off the wifi on my phone and had no trouble pulling up the site on the 3G.

Was having major issues connecting using ATT today. However, it is working fine now.

Weird though.

So per the Facebook post, I changed to google dns addresses. I have no idea what that means...but it's working. Any idea why this is necessary? Will I be able to revert to my old settings eventually?

Here's something that may help explain it: http://www.tech-faq.com/public-dns-servers.html

To explain why this domain has had issues with some dns servers, there was a recorded phishing attack in 2008 (before we took it) and, we think, because of that some DNS servers blocked the domain. We have been contacting places to let them know that the phishing site is no more and we are a clean site now.

I couldn't get on at all yesterday (AT&T). Now I am getting on fine with Firefox on my MacBook (I had signed on Friday and it remembers me and logs me on), but when I tried to log on on my Dell Windows XP machine for the first time I got an invalid username/password message. Same problem with IE. Working fine on my iPhone. I guess these are just start-up problems and will hopefully work themselves out. Thanks to all those who are working hard to get this up and running. :thumbsup:

I had major problems getting validated it never sent my notification to my email. I had to get a Yahoo account to get registered. I want to use my road runner account . I have no spam mail or junk mail folders.

Is there any way to fix this?

I was going to change my email address once I was registered, but it stated that I would have to access my email account , which no notification has been sent to.

Now after the complaint which is small, I wanted to thank you guys for getting a new Board up and going. After all I am a winter weather weenie and would have been in major depression ( just joking) if I didn't have a place to get my winter weather fix at.

Archived