Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Front-End Potentials 2/22-2/23 and 2/26-27

HM

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is anyone up and about early this Saturday morning... we will be looking for icing reports in eastern PA and NNJ prior to 9am Saturday-today February 23.  Drizzle was expanding rapidly newd through southeastern Pa and much of NJ as of 1240 am today.  Thank you, Walt   

If there is anyone up and about early this Saturday morning... we will be looking for icing reports in eastern PA and NNJ prior to 9am Saturday-today February 23. Drizzle was expanding rapidly newd through southeastern Pa and much of NJ as of 1240 am today. Thank you, Walt

I'm up since 530. The radar in the Poconos looks clear. Temp is 30. Looks like everything stayed south?

Walt

Now that we have daylight I ventured out and there is a glaze of ice covering everything. Now I am at almost 2100ft here. Will be attempting to descend down the mountain in about 20 minutes. Not sure if its a mist or freezing fog? I'm going with the fog. Tress are completey coated.

Will let you know how the conditions are after I reach my destination.

Because we got caught with our pants down on Wednesday, we had to go above and beyond lol. Make up for

I remember when Pendot would only brine when it was a snow threat and the temps were cold to keep the snow from binding to the roads, not rain and freezing rain. My Dad was a Road master for Pendot when he passed and that was the protocal back then

Poconos and NWNJ looking at possibility of some icing Tues night. What are chances the Lehigh Valley sees some? Check out Walt Drag's long term AFD from this AM

Yea , according to the Mt Holly discussion it could get bad Tuesday night into Wednesday for the north.

Even Upton NWS has deep concerns for the interior.

Not to much talk about the event, but I am concerned after reading the Mt Holly discussion for a strong to severe winter event.

Cheers,

Darkstar

Yea , according to the Mt Holly discussion it could get bad Tuesday night into Wednesday for the north.

Even Upton NWS has deep concerns for the interior.

Not to much talk about the event, but I am concerned after reading the Mt Holly discussion for a strong to severe winter event.

Cheers,

Darkstar

your area got clobbered a few years ago and had no power for 5 days. i was able to get up there and take some pics, if i find them i will send u them or post a few

Archived