Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Couple more issues with replying to messages

Turtle

Hello!

I noticed two problems when replying to messages...

1.) No Multi quotes anymore?? I like that feature, though can be overused.

2.) Emoticons are not available to pick from. When I tried to type in the emoticon I wanted, it just left it in typed format. (i.e :lamo:). Maybe this isn't right.

Don't know if it's just me or with the upgrade. Just thought I'd mention this.

Thanks for any help!!!

--Turtle

P.S. I just noticed that the paragraphs aren't remaining separate, all squished together. When I preview it, it's OK...weird.

Hello!

I noticed two problems when replying to messages...

1.) No Multi quotes anymore?? I like that feature, though can be overused.

2.) Emoticons are not available to pick from. When I tried to type in the emoticon I wanted, it just left it in typed format. (i.e :lamo:). Maybe this isn't right.

Don't know if it's just me or with the upgrade. Just thought I'd mention this.

Thanks for any help!!!

--Turtle

P.S. I just noticed that the paragraphs aren't remaining separate, all squished together. When I preview it, it's OK...weird.

I've got the same problem. While it's letting me currently quote your response, I just tried to multiquote 3 responses and it would not let me.  I've cleared my cache (ie 7) several times. Yea....I know....I should download chrome  :P 

I've got the same problem. While it's letting me currently quote your response, I just tried to multiquote 3 responses and it would not let me.  I've cleared my cache (ie 7) several times. Yea....I know....I should download chrome  :P

IE7 is the reason more than likely. It may have dropped some compatibility to it.. Most IE users are at IE8 or IE9

But, yeah, get Chrome ;)

OK...just went and subscribed, and did have trouble trying to use my credit/debit card. Would not go to "process my payment" or something like that. Just sat there. So, I went back and paid through PayPal. That went through just fine. Got your confirmation e-mail!

Glad to help out!!!

--Turtle

OK...just went and subscribed, and did have trouble trying to use my credit/debit card. Would not go to "process my payment" or something like that. Just sat there. So, I went back and paid through PayPal. That went through just fine. Got your confirmation e-mail!

Glad to help out!!!

--Turtle

Yes, same thing happened to me using IE8. Worked fine using the iPad with Safari.

Yes, it's yet another IE issue with the default skin.  The credit card transactions don't work in IE apparently. I'm temporarily took it down until I can fix the skin template. Hope to have it fixed tomorrow.

Oh, and thanks for your order :D

No problemo...just got Chrome on my laptop.  Seems to be working well!  Plus, I noticed the multiquote came back on my IE browser, not sure if it was before or after my subscription.

This Chrome thingy looks pretty slick.  Have to see how it goes...

--Turtle

No problemo...just got Chrome on my laptop.  Seems to be working well!  Plus, I noticed the multiquote came back on my IE browser, not sure if it was before or after my subscription.

This Chrome thingy looks pretty slick.  Have to see how it goes...

--Turtle

Yes I repaired the skin template for IE users.

Archived