Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/16-12/17 Lgt snow disc and obs

tombo82685

Duskish? lol probably evening hours

.03 would be roughly 3/10" definately enough to make the ground white, that is if the NAM is right.

Thanks, Eric-- I wonder if this thing will keep trending and if that will help with the next one also.  GFS comes out in about an hour right?  And its ensembles in about 2 hours?

Currently under a winter weather advisor and the potential for 3+ inches of snow is there.

:snowman:

The precip shield appears to be expanding nicely even though the cloud shield is not moving north of Central PA. Philly will probably get a coating or something, who knows?

Nothing like Cape May....Holiday season....fresh snow. Before kids....I would run down to the Ebbit Room for dinner....and a walk down the mall....and boards. A few of the best cigar walks I ever experienced were there....after a great meal....port sampler....followed by a long walk.....flask .....cigar.....hmmm.....dam......son has a holiday concert tonight.....oh well. Take a walk for me.

Nothing like Cape May....Holiday season....fresh snow. Before kids....I would run down to the Ebbit Room for dinner....and a walk down the mall....and boards. A few of the best cigar walks I ever experienced were there....after a great meal....port sampler....followed by a long walk.....flask .....cigar.....hmmm.....dam......son has a holiday concert tonight.....oh well. Take a walk for me.

:lol:

I agree that it is quite romantic but it is also different north of the canal, lol. I'll keep you updated with obs and pics.

:thumbsup:

Archived