• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Flooding late next week?

jrodd321

Looking at radar in motion, there seems to be some type of meso low that has formed west of south jersey. The banding raking Vineland as tombo mentioned seems to associated with would what be an additional boundary layer or micro warm front. Mt.Holly's fb page had this area circled. Pretty cool to see.

Sent from my iPad HD

4.40" for the day (with heavy rain still occurring) as of 10 PM at Upper Deerfield in NW Cumberland County. Based on radar, I think that location might make a run at 6.00"+...

This looks much like the feature the GFS was advertising last weekend just more east. absolutely amazing who knows what this next band could do it is already strengthening south of here.

South Jersey drought cancel?

Missed that heavy stuff this far north, which is fine by me.

Yeah, South Jersey really did overperform.

I thought the 0z NAM on Monday night (which was the only model in the 0z to pick up on the soaking to the level it did) was doing a little convective feedback issue and didn't think, compared to the 6z and other 0z models, was very accurate. It really was the only model to nail the 2"+ in South Jersey as well as it did...especially since the GFS had less than a half inch down there in that same run.

Archived