• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Donators Group

#NoPoles

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I still see ads, and I cannot attach files when I PM...I do have access to the arcade...

DONATOR FEATURES

Upon donating $10+, you will be placed into a secondary "donating" group for (1) year which will give you the following benefits:

• Ad-free environment - All current and future ads will not be visible.
  • Ability to attach files in PM messages
  • Access to the Arcade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just tried to upload an image to the EastPac thread, and when that failed, and I tried to PM Adam the Mod, it said I'd have to delete some of my PMs to send a PM.

I don't think its been an entire year since I paid for more uploads and bigger PM inbox...

The East Pac GFS MexiCane 180 image was so awesome too.

I still have a You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 20MB) message...

I synced invoices to secondary group listings the other day and filtered some people out who were manually added to the upgrade account. You may have ordered off the old system, but since you donated $25 (the price of the gold membership) i'm going to extend your gold account another year. Next go around I'm going to merge the store with the donation upgrades so I don't have this problem again.

Archived