• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13 NE GTG at Berkshire East

HoarfrostHubb

On the outs, working in the morning, contractors reschedule FML. Looks icy bro.

Actually Steve they've done a great job keeping the hill buffed. I enjoyed a great day of skiing with my 6 y.o.. Firm and fast but all in all a PP surface and not bad at all. Snowmaking FTW.

Pete, that looked pretty decent, all things considered.

I could cheap out and save $60 by staying at Wachusett, but I think I will def be at Berkshire East tomorrow.

Dude, you will have a private mountain. Here's the lift line on a busy Sunday afternoon.lol If I can break free from work after lunch I'll shoot over, That said, Mondays are tough.

Pete, that looked pretty decent, all things considered.

I could cheap out and save $60 by staying at Wachusett, but I think I will def be at Berkshire East tomorrow.

Wish I could have made it, have electrician finishing some work at the house tomorrow. Mad dash to get some work done and put the house on the market.

Should pick another day at the end of the month when winter shows up and do it again.

I'm going to try and hit Wawa some night this week if you want to do some turns. (Wed or Thurs)

Weds and Thurs are both out for me. MIL birthday Weds and Cub Scout banquet Thurs. I will be there Friday with all the ants!

I might be going Tuesday night as well with my Cub Scout den

Have fun bro, looks decent with the pics Pete posted. Work is kicking my butt lately. Booked the vacation today at SR.

Archived