• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
This Winter SUCKS!

Pull the snow tires off yesterday, had a woodchuck cross in front of me Sunday, planted grass seed for the past 5 days, saw a dead skunk and they are boiling sap now. Sucked is an understatement.

I had 199" last winter nad have averaged 162" ofr the past 3. Sitting on 32.5" right now and 50" seems like a ling shot at this point. Brutal to say the least.

I spent this past weekend in Minneapolis and Duluth. Same story there. Minneapolis was bare. Duluth had a dusting. I complained to a restaurant owner in Duluth that we've barely had a foot an Albany all year. He said it was no different there... and he was right. By now Duluth averages 58 inches... they've had 17. :facepalm:

How are the snowmobile trails doing up there? Quite a horrible season for riding.

As awful a riding season as we've had, unbelievably there has been riding just about every day since mid January high up on the Tug. Just incredible how that area holds snow, even in a dismal winter like this.

Pics from today

http://trailconditions.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=20578

• 2 weeks later...

Yup winter sucks lol The WMV seems like the major screw zone this yr, have yet to see a pure synoptic snowstorm with out any mixing..I dont even remember having 1 wsw this yr ... Just pathetic, i think kuca is like 45" below normal for the yr..And even when it looks like we finally get into some snow, the model fook us over.. Im 1000% ready for spring, bring on 50s and 60s and get me out of my misery'

Archived