• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Personality matters during weather job interviews

FreshAJ

In my previous post about “What is the opportunity cost to get a Masters or PHD in Meteorology”, I mentioned that in today’s economic climate experience matters more than a Masters or PHD degree. Outside of education and experience, I also mentioned that one key factor that also matters to a weather employer is personality.

Read more here: http://www.freshaj.com/personality-matters-during-weather-job-interviews

Thanks,

AJ

shouldn't this be in the advertising subforum? this has zero to do with teaching people the basics of atmospheric science and every post this guy has made is solely self-promotion for his (poorly written) blog.

Who gives a flying ****??!?

Truth is that in this industry especially there aren't that many people out there like this guy who help and give useful tips out to future professionals..

Jeezus and what a poor attempt at trying to diss the guy as well..

From what i've seen here and on his blog he does nothing but provide helpful and interesting information for peeps out there that might be interested in meteorology as a career.

Even though i'm not a met major in college thanks for all the helpful/interesting posts man and good luck with your work and keep on doing what your doing! :)

Archived