• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Editing profile

For the last couple of days I have been trying to edit my profile. I wanted to update my sig and manage attachments.

When I try to click on my name at the top, only part of the dropdown thing shows up.

When I click on my avatar, it brings me to My Profile. Then I click on "Edit Profile"

I can click on several buttons (change photo, etc), but the dropdown menu with Change signature, manage attachments, etc disappears, reappears, and will disappear again when I try to mouse over it.

Any ideas?

I'm actually having a different problem: I'm trying to add a profile picture but every time it says "Failed to set photo". I've even tried using the URL to direct it to a link and that also doesn't work. I've tried on the latest versions of both Chrome and FireFox. Any ideas?

I'm actually having a different problem: I'm trying to add a profile picture but every time it says "Failed to set photo". I've even tried using the URL to direct it to a link and that also doesn't work. I've tried on the latest versions of both Chrome and FireFox. Any ideas?

I am having the exact same problem......help

Looks like a css issue, dunno why a Windows update would trigger it. A combo of low resolution screen and long username made the #user-navigation div selector to wrap, it appears. My guess is that your case is borderline (a few pixels make the div to wrap). Is your window maximized? If you can and change your resolution to a higher one, does it fixes that issue?

Looks like a css issue, dunno why a Windows update would trigger it. A combo of low resolution screen and long username made the #user-navigation div selector to wrap, it appears. My guess is that your case is borderline (a few pixels make the div to wrap). Is your window maximized? If you can and change your resolution to a higher one, does it fixes that issue?

Ahhh...I see what you're saying. Next time it disappears, I'll change the resolution and see what happens. I will post once that occurs. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, I've tried on multiple occasions with different photos and always get this error. Someone suggested the picture was too large but I haven't seen anything specifying what the size limit is, and I even tried some smaller files without luck.

Archived