12bet1 net
0z Model Guidance 12/9

benfica356

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to bed. When i wake up, i want to read this quote from Tombo

ECMWF 96-Moderate to heavy precip over DC. 850 line Fredricksburg

lol i can put that in there, but i can lie remember lol....anyways, i think tonight was some good trends. We all knew the 18z was bonk. The fact that 0z gfs still has frozen precip for us is a win. The gem came further south and hold potential for a wave or secondary development, and the nam possibly holding the same cards, seems like a good night...so far...

well looking at the gem more, it doesnt look like the gem transfers like john said. The track is further south, alot further south than 12z i believe. But yea i would imagine there would be.

Well for once I hoping that the LV and NE PA do not screwed with the dry slot. All last year, we got screwed from the southern born low pressures was dry slotting. Also I am somehwhat concerned the fetch off the ocean will hurt us because of the warmer waters now and will keep us more liquid. The only good thing that everyone will remember about this event other than the ushering of pretty cold temps is the potential for dollar size flakes for someone

CCB develops over Central and portions of Eastern PA at 114 hrs. The low is around 976 in Northeast New York but there's still a ton of baggy isobars along the front. Light to moderate precip for basically everyone at that hour..so the possibility of a few inches of backend stuff has been introduced this run.

Weird run and it definitely seems caught in between solutions...it jumped east but wasn't ready to give up on it's primary and that torched the east coast. Still the suburbs get some frozen precip and especially Central PA to Upstate NY get hammered as the CCB develops..a feature that was hundreds of miles further north and west at 12z.

Archived