Newest Member
    amirah5
Richmond Metro Discussion Thread

RIC Airport

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you working in Innsbrook?

Hey Kevin, Working at PlanIT, so I am at Vantage Place, middle point between Broad and Nuckols. Was surprised in February by being outsourced to this company after 14 years at Davenport. Funny thing is, I am still pretty much doing the same job, just a shorter commute. :)

-Mike

Hey Kevin, Working at PlanIT, so I am at Vantage Place, middle point between Broad and Nuckols. Was surprised in February by being outsourced to this company after 14 years at Davenport. Funny thing is, I am still pretty much doing the same job, just a shorter commute. :)

-Mike

Nice! I drive by there a lot. In fact, drove through Innsbrook today. What do you do over there? I've been gently looking to get out of freelancing (I want to actually learn some new **** and work with people who have bigger goals than getting elected to podunk office) but not having a ton of luck really...

Ugh. 65* with a few point of 58.5 at midnight on November 21. Gross. I had to turn my air conditioner back on tonight.

Yeah, pretty balmy, I will take a warm or seasonal Thanksgiving if we can get a repeat of last year's Christmas weather. I want the white Christmas three-peat.

To answer your other question, I used to be an IT Manager for Davenport until a shake up in 2006, then still worked there but was more of a contributor. Now moved to this firm or outsourced to them by Davenport, I am a Systems Engineer. The place I am at now, PlanIT, provide IT solutions and support for customers, usually a high end set of skills that companies may not be able to afford to keep on staff. So, far, it has been a pretty nice arrangement, can work from home most times, some travel, we are just mapping out some certification paths for the upcoming year, so no complaints. I would be happy to put you in touch with some people or forward your resume.

So, I missed Jim D's winter outlook. I am sure I will find a link on Google but wanted to see if you guys caught it. Has John and Zach put their's out as well? I know last year we did a little recap, I think they fared pretty well since it was less eventful than the previous winter.

So, I missed Jim D's winter outlook. I am sure I will find a link on Google but wanted to see if you guys caught it. Has John and Zach put their's out as well? I know last year we did a little recap, I think they fared pretty well since it was less eventful than the previous winter.

He us going with a northern storm track, mild winter, just below avg snowfall

Archived