• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
IE9 - posts don't take and get dumped to main page

Been happening for about 5-6 days. During busier times, seemingly during the model runs I'm finding after hitting the post message button it hangs for a few seconds and then drops me back to the main forum page. The post never goes through. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries.

Same. I switch over to compatibility mode and it fixes it. I believe there is another Ip.Board update which fixes this.

Last thing I want to do is give google any additional free information. I'll take my chances with IE9 and Microsoft vs Google where I don't know what they're doing with the information.

Beyond that there's this: Malware blockingStatistics show that users are four times more likely to be tricked into downloading malware than be compromised by an exploit.[89] In a recent study, Chrome 10 blocked only 13% of malicious URLS, tied for third place with Safari and Firefox. In contrast, Internet Explorer 9 blocked 92% of malware with its URL-based filtering, and 100% with application-based filtering enabled. Internet Explorer 8, in second place, blocked 90% of malware. Exploits that install malware without the user being aware (also referred to as "clickjacking" and "drive-by downloads") were not included in this particular study.[90][91]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome

I haven't used IE in seemingly forever, but I'm trying to reply to this post with IE7.

Edit: Success

Anyone else with IE issues?

There is also a "missing post" problem with IE9 where you can tell a post should be there and you have to click the space the post belongs and then it shows up, but again, the compatible button solves this.

You apparently don't work at a big company.

Our corporate server which deals entirely in executive B2B...IE still dominates. 51%, 22% Firefox, 13% Safari, 11% chrome. I wouldn't trust big G with any of my data, their end game is to identify all of us down to the point where they know what we want before we do. Just read some of the statements of their CEO in the last week about +1.

I'm pretty sure it's a DB issue that may relate to callbacks and whatever.

Archived