• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Your monthly rain totals

tombo82685

Since this august will likely go down in the record books as the wettest month in history at phl. Im curious to see other areas monthly totals so far

So, anybody want to go out on a very sturdy limb and predict Philly will get 0.07" between now and next Thursday to break the all time monthly record? My prediction is that what Philly ends up with this month will never be broken as long as records are kept here. They could top 20" for the month, which is almost half of an average YEAR.

They could top 20" for the month, which is almost half of an average YEAR.

That's completely nuts...but obviously with the rains from today's storms and whatever Irene dumps on the area this weekend...certainly 20" for the month is not out of the question.

As for me...around 8" of rain so far this month (through 8 AM on August 25) in Spring Mount, PA.

14.05" back home in Ewing after Irene part 1.

Still 0.27" at my apartment in Elko :arrowhead:

Holy crap! My brother lives along Lawrence Road near there. Last I heard from him he was digging a hole to put a sump pump in on his driveway. His driveway is lower than the road. I don't think that would help with that volume of water.

Archived