joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Florida Fall/Winter Weather

MJW155

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida needs rain, and needed it yesterday. When you add the previous two winters and now the severe drought on top, the state is looking at a pretty serious situation in terms of plant die off and/or the stress induced potentially leading to easier spread of disease amongst them.

just a thought.

Florida needs rain, and needed it yesterday. When you add the previous two winters and now the severe drought on top, the state is looking at a pretty serious situation in terms of plant die off and/or the stress induced potentially leading to easier spread of disease amongst them.

just a thought.

Your right.. We need rain bad but it doesn't look like any rain anytime soon . The state will be burning before long .

I guess it's safe to say we won't be having a hurricane this year. :(

I'd be pissed if that happened and I wasn't there for it ;)

Glad to see the Florida thread has survived the downfall of eastern. I'll be in Florida for a week around Turkey day so I'll throw some obs of the awesome wx. It's gonna feel like summer again even if there's a cold spell.

just a thought.

We had a nice rain last night - 1.5" IMBY in central Florida. That the was first rain I have seen in almost 7 weeks.

Another night in the mid 50's. Its great!

I've noticed that the natives down here dress warmer than people up north do in the winter. It's funny to listen to someone that has never seen snow try to convince you that the area has 4 seasons.

LOL... yea when I first moved down here I used to laugh at the locals all dressed up like it was Alaska but the longer you live down here, you will find in time you will do the same thing.:snowman:

Archived