• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forum Buddy?

Justin

I'm sure there are but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Whether or not there have been others, the events of the last few weeks really go to show a buddy system is appropriate. It's not a nice feeling knowing someone is missing even if you've never met them before.

12 hours... heck people start wondering where I am if I go 12 MINUTES without a tweet, especially during svr weather

I don't know if you saw it, I have a buddy that lives right outside of Joplin I was tweeting. I didn't know it was storming there until he asked for a wx report beacuse his cable and internet went out. I sent him a GR screenshot, then didn't hear from him for 30 min after. That was pretty scary.

Have there been others on Amex or eastern that have been hit by tornadoes before?

I was hit by a tornado in Wyoming. It was tiny, EF-0 but still scared the crap out of me. Was helping a friend move to California so we drove from NJ to San Fran. We stopped at a hotel and the tornado hit the truck as I was parking it.

Whether or not there have been others, the events of the last few weeks really go to show a buddy system is appropriate. It's not a nice feeling knowing someone is missing even if you've never met them before.

It's definately a good idea. I'll make sure I have one if a hurricane hits Ft. Lauderdale.

Archived