• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/3-12/6 MW/GL snow event?

Thundersnow12

Not sure, need to hook my ground temp sensor back up.

When we were cold a few days ago it was enough to fully freeze puddles and keep the heavy frost on the ground through the day with full sun...so i'm sure as long as air temps are around/below freezing snow would stick fairly well.

I think we're getting out of the time where ground temps will kill things, unless it's like 10 flakes per hour.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas and Louisiana getting the weenie smoked in storm #2 while Jomo doesn't even get some jeans jiggly.. Why did I have to be the in the minority that lives and breaths snow.

Now you know how it feels to be a Cubs fan. Wait...you had an awesome winter in 07-08 and 08-09...never mind. ;)

True, but if we had a real coach, we would have won Sunday. Let's not challange the 4th and 3 play even though he dropped the ball. That was a huge play that MM failed big time. Plus with Grant and Finley, we win big.

The Falcons were lucky on that play, but the Packers are lucky they didn't get delay of game at the end.

When they win it again next year another 6 years of LAF snowfall failure will be on the way.

laugh.gif

LAF is snow failure...of course we did eek out a few good seasons in 06-07 and 07-08...regardless, Sox aren't winning next year. Lock...it...up.

Lions fan, I deserve 1000" of snow.

Meh. Cubs<<<<<<Lions

Archived