• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Agriculture Flooding

More than 36 hours after the event. Still some flooding in the local area. According to the radar estimates, the southwest part of my county and farther southwest had the most rain. I took a drive that direction today to see if there was any flooding in that area. Found some water in fields. If I had gone out yesterday I would have seen alot more water but it was a cloudy day and I do not like flat, flat light shots. I waited till for the blue skies for some color in the images.

A full drainage ditch in the foreground and a field of water in the backround. The drainage ditch is between 8 and 10 foot deep. Full to the brim at the moment.

a view sighting down the "dry" spit of land between the field and ditch. Shows the elevation difference between the field and the ditch.

A cut between the field and the ditch and the water rushing through. Alot of water was moving rather rapidly.

Someones *side* yard underwater.

Nice series Bowtie. Good luck with the flooding out there

Thanks. If we get another 3+ inches with this next system we are gonna be in a world of hurt here.

Be safe bow

I will. That was another reason I waited another day. Many of the roads were dry but had corn stalks and mud on them which meant they were underwater.

Wow VERY clear pics!

Thanks. Getting the best possible light helps with the clarity.

Archived