• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Richmond/Hampton Roads Severe Weather 2/28/11

Billabong

For severe events, we should just keep the two areas merged... we're really not that far apart. It would probably make it easier if Mike, Brian, or the other akq guys want obs.

Tomorrow is looking pretty healthy. I would'nt be surprised if parts of our area get upgraded by the SPC >30%. Getting some instability with this much shear should make for an interesting day...

2ewzndf.gif

For severe events, we should just keep the two areas merged... we're really not that far apart. It would probably make it easier if Mike, Brian, or the other akq guys want obs.

Honestly the obs/disco should be together imo

Y'all gonna get slammed. I'll be coming down for chasing tomorrow :thumbsup: Bring on the storms!

I was thinking about trying to chase a little tomorrow. Any general thoughts on the best locations?

at the oceanfront of vb my temp dropped from 79 to 61 in a matter of 5 min at approx. 6pm with N winds around 25 sustained and dry. Its funny slater was still talking about everyone being in the warm sector when it was obvious a back door front of some sort slipped through..that seems to happen very often RIGHT before a good squall line

Archived