• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Profile of one of Mount Holly's own

phlwx

http://philadelphiaweather.blogspot.com/search/label/Philadelphia%20Weatherperson's%20Week

Phillyweather.net is running a series of profiles of local mets and forecasters (since not every station in town has meteorologists). Tony Gigi is getting profiled today, Elliot Abrams was profiled on Sunday, and Dave Warren from 10 yesterday. I thought the Gigi article would be of interest to the Philly crowd.

Very enjoyable article.

I like the part about the 30% thunderstorm chance. I remember last summer a friend frustrated me when he said, "The elevator said it was going to rain today, and it didn't." And I knew the forecast was one of those "30% chance of thunderstorms" deals. I nearly pulled my hair out.

Nice article!

First....Cecily Tynan.....:wub:.......when she first came into the market.....what a babe!!! Has nothing to do with weather.

I took this as sort of a shout out....."It's not just a simple "how much for Quakertown" after all"

No question about it....if you want to know what is going on in the region.....nothing like reading and AFD that concludes with a GIGI !!!

BTW what an incredible line up of talent Mt Holly has currently!!!! :thumbsup:

Archived