I said this on another board.
An interior and North hit has made the most sense to me from day one. I know I waivered with confluence... However, I don't believe this is a Coastal plain hit. The pattern hasn't supported it all winter and the Pacific is again flexing its muscles. Combined with LA Nina, I really don't see the Coastal plain taking a hard hit.
That withstanding, the big cities - and more specifically - N and W, I expect these areas to take a pretty hard hit. DC and BWI are in the game as well as they will stay west of the LP.
Just my opinion. I've eaten plenty of crow before, so I wouldn't mind eating more (sustained me through covid)
Lastly, the waters are warm. This will favor a quicker intensification and negative tilt. Likewise, if the storm stalls and the coast takes a prolonged period of easterly winds, this bodes ominously as well.