Jump to content

TauntonBlizzard2013

Members
  • Posts

    34,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TauntonBlizzard2013

  1. So I’ve done a bit more research over the last couple days to my options for health insurance for those 2 months before my new plan kicks in. My wife is on some pretty expensive long term medication, so we are going to try to get those filled prior to me losing my current coverage, so she has enough to get to October 1st. There are a few other hurdles to work through as well, as she has several appointments that we’ll need to see if she can either do without, or be seen in the next few weeks. Does anyone here have any familiarity with masshealth? When I spoke further with the HR rep for the state, she directed me to the health connector to try to bridge the gap if I wanted. If I can get some sort of coverage for around what I pay now, I wouldn’t be opposed to going that route.
  2. 1.08” here and counting. First time since I’ve moved here sump pump is running this time of year
  3. I’ll be working in Plymouth county, what’s Weymouth, the next town over?
  4. Thanks. It’s a foot in the door with the state anyway.
  5. I’m going to be working with the state reclamation board. Mosquito control project.
  6. I might as well just come out with it. I’m taking a state job. I’m stunned they have a waiting period. It creates such a hassle for anyone making the move to them
  7. Right…. The costs are stupid… it’s so bad. I don’t have that kind of money laying around to do Cobra. My options are to just go without for 2 months and get cobra if something happens, or get mass health
  8. It’s 25% 75% and I am paying $330 every other week
  9. It’s going to be like 1200 every other week… which is absurd. I think mass has their own thing. Mass health connector I believe
  10. Thanks… seems like a screwy way to operate… 60 day waiting period that is… I wasn’t happy to hear that
  11. So I could basically wait all the way until the new insurance kicks in? And if nothing happens in those 60 days I just don’t take the cobra and get on my new insurance? Seems reasonable… and if I have heart surgery I can still enroll in cobra after that?
  12. So I’m leaving my job for another job. The company has a 60 day waiting period for health benefits. What am I supposed to do for insurance for that time period? Anyone have any experience with that?
  13. Serious question. I have a tee time at 9:10 in Bridgewater tomorrow. How bad is it going to be? Will it be playable even if it’s rainy; or total wash?
  14. Best will be north of here through like Stoughton… we take the rain though
  15. It would be nice if we could see some small hail. I’ve literally seen hail like twice in my life. It simply does not happen here
  16. Driving towards Easton…. Intense lightening and pitch black sky… pretty cool
  17. Icon is a super soaker for tomorrow night into Friday
×
×
  • Create New...