Jump to content

wolfie09

Members
  • Posts

    17,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wolfie09

  1. Nws has 1"-2" Christmas morning so they expect at least something..
  2. Lol..Well the LES still looks like a go but synoptic shit the bed..I don't think they were ever enamored with the synoptic system...(Although their first map showed several inches)
  3. Yea I've lived all around that zone but never in it lol From Altmar (east of the southern tug) to copenhagen (north of the tug) to pulaski (even more east of the southern tug) Needless to say I see a lot of snow but also miss a lot of snow lol It can get frustrating for sure..
  4. Yeah Barnes corner, North redfield and worth/lorraine are some of the snowiest areas east of L.. Ontario.. Back in 2016-2018 N redfield had about 100-150 more inches then the southern part of town..It's also quite a big town lol
  5. Even though I'm out synoptically speaking a more easterly track helps with LES..So I'll be rooting haha..
  6. Well even the eastern solution can't deliver snow for CNY lol That's when you know we are toast, good track to.. Rochester to buffalo looks like 3"-5" verbatim...
  7. Sunday morning it went through Rochester but besides that it's been mostly E/C NY..
  8. Grasping at straws lol Ukie continues to be the eastern"outlier" ..May not make a difference for here wrt synoptic snow but it would for lake effect lol
  9. On to the next one lol Looks like another late capture on the GFS..
  10. Yeah I would take it just because of a little enhancement Christmas morning but yeah ugly run..
  11. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Monday that the government would begin to send out $600 checks to millions of Americans next week. “People are going to see this money the beginning of next week,” Mnuchin said, in an interview on CNBC.
  12. Lister had been experiencing COVID symptoms in the days leading up to his death ... according to his manager, Cindy Cowan. Cowan tells CNN that Tiny began feeling sick a week ago, but he got worse quickly -- couldn't breathe and felt very weak. She says he was supposed to work on a movie set last weekend but had to cancel due to his breathing difficulties, and he also canceled a Zoom appearance for a TV festival Wednesday. That night is when Cowan says friends and family tried to call and check on him, but their calls went on answered.
  13. ^^^^ Haha just noticed that, transferred to the WX thread..
  14. I never met a pill that didn't have a side effect lol So it's to be expected tbh..
  15. It says it's SAFE and effective? It just warns about side effects from the 2nd shot.. One Pfizer trial participant told CNBC that after the second shot, he woke up with chills, shaking so hard he cracked a tooth. "It hurt to even just lay in my bed sheet," he said.
  16. The FDA says Pfizer’s Covid vaccine is safe and effective. But trial participants warn of intense symptoms after second shot https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/08/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-trials.html
  17. You will get a lot of pop-ups at first trying to get it to play lol But once you do it will be fine the rest of the way.. https://www.strikeout.nu/mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-stream-1
  18. What's wrong with facts? Lol I'm not saying he's wrong or right but nothing wrong with stating facts and having Statistics back you up lol
  19. ^^^^ Nice..I'm a big eddie hall fan as well as Brian shaw lol Hollyfield wants to come out of retirement as well, he tried to get something going with Tyson but they declined
  20. Anyone going to watch two old men fight? Lol This was a dream matchup about 20 years ago.. I'll probably find some free streaming site lol
×
×
  • Create New...