-
Posts
34,552 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Posts posted by Birds~69
-
-
6 hours ago, JTA66 said:
Borderline muggy this morning, 57F/DP 57F. Oh, and it's muddy smelling outside, too.
Within 2 months or so you'd pay money for a DP in the 50s....
62F/DP 56F
-
1
-
-
1 hour ago, RedSky said:
Use caution tomorrow morning, my local forecast has "The drizzle could be heavy at times"
Roundabout way of saying fog...
54F
-
1
-
-
Actually have some slight ponding in the yard...haven't seen that in a while. Oh yeah, Flyers suck...
-
1
-
-
Downpour....
56F
-
1
-
-
-
-
2 hours ago, Birds~69 said:
Something gotta give w/the Flyers as they are just dropping and finding ways to lose. Defense/Hart have sucked for a while but even when they play decent they screw up in other areas...forwards who can't score..
And meanwhile the Sixers continue to roll w/o Embiid and Curry on the late night West coast....Harris has been stepping it up since the ASB.
-
1
-
-
Something gotta give w/the Flyers as they are just dropping and finding ways to lose. Defense/Hart have sucked for a while but even when they play decent they screw up in other areas...forwards who can't score..
-
1
-
-
Received a red/tan coating yesterday w/only about 45mins in the direct sun. Going to hang outside this afternoon so I'll see what happens (thinking red) and the thought of BBQ'ing comes to mind but not sure. Allergies aren't bad at all surprisingly even w/o meds and the birds are chirping some Zeppelin tunes...
60F/super sunny, blue skies and a DP of 24F
-
1
-
-
3 hours ago, KamuSnow said:
Wow - guess Birds~69 won't be over this afternoon. What kind of bush is that? Almost looks like a tree, looking above it and behind.
Popped meds this morning. Wasn't horrible, lack of wind helped today. Still felt a bit loopy.
If I have wind/breeze and no rain then pollen is a mess and increased meds will turn me into a zombie. Then you need a flooding rain which will wash some pollen away. It's total crap either way...I'd rather have 15F and heavy freezing rain.
-
1
-
-
2 hours ago, KamuSnow said:
Could be (the coldest night till fall). I was remembering last spring seeing snow in the air at midnight on a Friday night somewhere around May 9th? That's a once in a long time thing so not expecting anything like that this year.
Heard peepers one night last week at the tail end of the warm spell, and again 2 nights ago.
Tell you one thing, allergies have already kicked in. I had like a 20 round sneezing spree this morning...
52F
-
1
-
-
4 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:
Tomorrow should be pretty nice too, sunny and 56 is the forecast for here. Currently 35F.
Tonight may be the coldest night till Fall. Took a walk around 9:30pm and it was decently cold plus some nice gust at times...
32F...predicted low 26F
-
46 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:
Thanks for the text. I'll add it to the binder.
I'd better hurry though, there's about 2 or 3 wheelbarrows left (in the tipped over pile).
It's going to take a massive hit starting tomorrow through next week. When I was in the shade today it felt like the 40s, once I stepped in the sun the rays were super strong. I may park my ass in the sun Sunday to see if I can get some color? Spring Equinox tomorrow (5:37am)....
-
1
-
-
3 hours ago, KamuSnow said:
Lol...is consolidating piles allowed per the handbook?
During winter combining snow piles is totally legal and binding. Once Spring arrives one must come to grips their beloved snowpile must pass....the acceptance phase.
-
1
-
-
3 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:
I could move it down to the other pile....
You may be in the denial phase...it's somewhere in the weenie handbook.
-
1
-
-
38 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:
Not yet, it's still alive, lol.
Hospice?
-
-
Glenn's back in the studio. NBC wanted to surprise everyone as he came from behind the wall. It was a tad corny...
45F/rain
-
1
-
-
10 minutes ago, JTA66 said:
Jeebus, Flyers!! wtf???????
A bounce here, a bounce there and the Flyers take that game...hands down!
-
1
-
1
-
-
On 3/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, Itstrainingtime said:
Sixers playing very well these days. What I like most about this team right now is that they're playing unselfishly and staying focused by putting teams away. I'm actually more enthused about this team than any over the last 20 years.
Did you see the game tonight (Tues)? Super intense and doing this w/o Embiid. The defense played nuts down the stretch to grab the win....
-
Had some light sleet/33F within the past hour but any precip is moving.
Looking forward to 1.5"+ rain w/temps in the 40s Thurs w/the possibility of changing to some snow in the wee hours Fri morning...
-
1
-
-
This has to be one of the constant windiest days in a while....11:50pm and still occasional roaring gust.
31F
-
1
-
-
Just now, KamuSnow said:
Man, that's sad! You had a nice pack going. Damn, you took a beating!
I may take a Jebwalk and see what's going on...
-
13 hours ago, KamuSnow said:
Shrunk a lot today, down to about 4.5ft high. Still some rapidly shrinking patches, but it's all accelerating with the warm days and nights above freezing. Probably will be down to just piles at some point tomorrow. Still holding out better than it would have with warm rains. 42F at 12:40 am.
Yeah, this blazing stuff is killing things. Believe it or not my neighbor still has a half-full lawn which I could make a snowman/fort with....odd.
72F
-
1
-

Philly Area Banter
in Philadelphia Region
Posted
Absolutely ridiculous...