Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,600
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. Also had a massive high end wind event screamer that November like the one coming Monday
  2. EPS and Euro have one hell of a stem winder soueaster screamer on Monday. Wound up and cuts waaaay west. That would leave a mark
  3. Pretty much same for me. I'll eat some fish like haddock and salmon. Other seafood like clams, scallops are a no-go. It's more of a texture thing. Like a big chewy snot in my mouth. Sorry if I ruined anyone's late night dinner All of it barf out.. gag me with a spoon
  4. I have not touched it since. I was 8 when that life changing incident happened. Neither of my daughters eat it either. We leave the house when my wife makes it. Seriously
  5. I do not eat any seafood. The smell and taste makes me nauseous. I caught a catfish with my grandfather on Lake Hopatcong in NJ where u spent every summer at their house as a kid. My grandfather skinned it and we ate it for dinner after my grandmother who was an unbelievable cook , fried it up for. I can remember this like it happened two minutes ago. I took one bite and swallowed and gagged immediately and threw up. Seafood to me is nasty. Enjoy it though to those that like it
  6. Let’s really ramp up one of our strongest screamers on record. We’ve had some memorable ones in that timeframe . Several monsters screamers in early and mid 90’s . I recall one that had widespread 65-70mph gusts
  7. That storm on Monday looks like a real stemwinder cutting way west. Screaming soueaster
  8. Then why is everyone so excited about a great pattern, snow chances to coast and deep snows from Brooklyn to Boone Mtn?
  9. Honestly.. where is the deep cold trough in east with cold Canada,? I don’t see anything showing that
  10. I don’t see that . I see a lot of Nino zonal flow with cool south and AN north and Canada.
  11. The west to east flow is all Pacific air thru mid Dec. Without amplification in the east good luck getting snow anywhere unless ski slopes or under an ULL . Who cares if its in the low 50’s in Atlanta. The entire N tier is flooded with PAC puke
  12. Just bags and bags full of them tossing them off the sleigh into S Wey, Brooklyn and Metheun
  13. Man. Will went nuts on deleting solid posts. This Dec reminds me of one a couple years ago when everyone got excited about a + PNA , but Canada never cooled . And then the pig came back and never allowed the cold into Canada. I forget the year, but this looks eerily similar
  14. That’s exactly what they do. And it’s all breweries that basically score 4 or higher on Untappd. It also allows brewers from other areas of country to get their beers/ names known up here in IPA capital of the country in New England. They can for them as well.
  15. We hit up 12% today in North Haven. Just great beer after beer . Fantastic concept. Renting the barrels to brewers nationwide . They had one today from Tulsa
  16. We done. All Oaks bare since last Sunday derecho. Only the ones that hang on all winter left. Stein allowed 1-2 weeks earlier than normal final cleanup.
×
×
  • Create New...