Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,600
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. Sunday / Monday could be rain to ice/ snow
  2. I’ve been around on the boards longer than you’ve been alive son.
  3. The only good that came out of it is we got a damaging wind event and outages. And one can argue it may help the NAO tick negative.Other than that , puff puff pass .
  4. So when I’m cautious and worried it’s annoying and when I decide to join you guys with positivity and snow coming chances it’s annoying. Got it
  5. I was being facetious. I’m actually excited about snow chances beginning Sunday.
  6. How much snow has Concord had? Portland , Augusta etc?
  7. Alabama and Atlanta have had more snow than Maine and NH thus far. Lots to be looking forward to !
  8. I don’t think that’s fair to insinuate deliberate trolling and/ or ignorance because some folks are concerned about a very brief winter interlude , before return to awful. Especially when they’ve given sound met reasoning. If they’re trolling to troll , that’s one thing. But I’ve posted why I have concerns about a deep winter month after the 8th. And like we’ve said, we hope we are wrong .
  9. Jer.. my man. I truly hope you’re right about a big middle of month on thru the end. Just super gunshy this year . Gut instinct tells me not to invest in these big ideas.
  10. Yeah.. you can see the beginnings of it there. I hope it’s wrong . It def could be. I’m just worried . That’s all
  11. Seemed like way out was starting to lose the +PNA
  12. Yes, but .. the worry and look is it’s starting to show a look mid and especially later month if what we’re in now. That has been my worry all along and now some longer range stuff is starting to show that. I got accused of trolling and my honest to God gut was that exact scenario .
  13. Precisely. Typically what happens in NE is if you lose Dec , you lose the winter. Not always, but usually .
  14. Why must you always babble and bark at the moon?
  15. You probably don’t know but all SNE sites avg a snowfall in Nov of various amounts
  16. We’ve wasted all of Nov. I’m trying to see if we can salvage a few days to a week of December before Sutherland’s mid and late month retorch sets in. Just trying to grab one snowfall .
×
×
  • Create New...