Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,602
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. If you’re around the olds yes. Wear them . Protect olds . Never said anything differently
  2. Seems like states will start to move away from mask mandates slowly but surely
  3. Go out , get sick potentially and then get better. End game
  4. There’s almost no one that thinks kids should be home . Get out and if you’re gonna get this flu bug.. get it and then move on with normal life
  5. Ours went back 4 days a week beginning of this month . Home on Wednesday for. sanitizing. The town went red alert last week. The more kids that get it, the better . Get it out of the way . If they stay full remote this ridiculousness will never end.
  6. Why aren’t you in school? No reason to still be remote
  7. Same thing happened to my neighbor while he was out getting the paper. Tied the dog up walked up driveway and poof.. fur n blood
  8. Won’t catch me nor any family member getting it. Don’t get regular flu shots . To each their own
  9. Some urban towns do that but many don’t. If there’s an early snow or early winter they sit there and rot all winter. Nothing worse than bagging though
  10. There’s plenty of trees in yards with no woods
  11. I blow everything into the woods. That’s why I could never live with no woods. If I ever had ti bag leaves , I would lose it. Can’t think of a worse chore .
  12. That’s a fantastic response. I can’t imagine anyone would waste their Saturday night watching that blasphemy
×
×
  • Create New...