Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,591
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. All week forecasts have had partly / mostly sunny and all week has been mostly ass. Not specifically the Wrys and Crew , just in general.
  2. Another cloudy day that was forecast sunny .visible is ass
  3. Won’t need AC but last half of month warms up relatively speaking
  4. Yup. I’ll be picking and growing veggies well into November this year
  5. Sounds like a summer evening out there with crickets and katydids chirping
  6. I report exact data rainfall and temps from a scientific wx station. . What kind of station do you have ? You seem very old fashioned and behind the times, so I’m guessing an old mercury thermometer mounted outside the kitchen window all rusted out.
  7. You don’t have a wx station . No one in your area had anywhere near 7”. Just making stuff up . Pretty sad in all seriousness
  8. lol what kind of a chart is that? Holy shit that’s embarrassing. Cannot stop laughing . Do yourself a favor and buy a weather station instead of trying to find something online 6.98 MTD but 7.02 event .
  9. Maybe he was measuring a mud puddle in the wood pit with the broken chain? Using each link to count as an inch
  10. We get a lot of these with snow. Where it snows for days and days
  11. Maybe he was using a log for a rain gauge ? This limb is 8” and I think I got almost that much rain ….
  12. Don’t see anyone in ORH county near 7”. Interesting
×
×
  • Create New...