Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,578
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. I report exact data rainfall and temps from a scientific wx station. . What kind of station do you have ? You seem very old fashioned and behind the times, so I’m guessing an old mercury thermometer mounted outside the kitchen window all rusted out.
  2. You don’t have a wx station . No one in your area had anywhere near 7”. Just making stuff up . Pretty sad in all seriousness
  3. lol what kind of a chart is that? Holy shit that’s embarrassing. Cannot stop laughing . Do yourself a favor and buy a weather station instead of trying to find something online 6.98 MTD but 7.02 event .
  4. Maybe he was measuring a mud puddle in the wood pit with the broken chain? Using each link to count as an inch
  5. We get a lot of these with snow. Where it snows for days and days
  6. Maybe he was using a log for a rain gauge ? This limb is 8” and I think I got almost that much rain ….
  7. Dendy’s gonna end up well over 2” from this and crush me. What a wet last few months there
  8. You killed me on this one though. It’s all tied to that convective band Saturday afternoon. 5-10 miles south of here doubled my qpf in some cases. I was at UConn in Storrs for parents weekend and it was just dumping with thunder
  9. Models did a very good job of showing the lowest qpf in N CT for this. Many of them kept showing that relative min and were correct .
  10. 1.76” final. Must be one of the lowest in SNE other than WMA and NW CT
  11. Except all the ones to the south . You’ll end up near it over 10”
×
×
  • Create New...