Jump to content

moneypitmike

Members
  • Posts

    31,803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by moneypitmike

  1. northern ticks starting now and we'll be saying congrats Phin at go-time.
  2. 80% chance of snow---pretty damn high this far out. Wednesday A chance of snow after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 17. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
  3. I'm awaiting the Pope's benediction before going all in.
  4. Is it just my eyes or do the colors on the key not match the colors on the map?
  5. I couldn't care less about the op unless it shows an epic hit in which case it's the most important run of my life and must be locked in.
  6. Yeah--that's a 495 special right there. If only it were a D1-2 map.
  7. I think most in NYC would agree that most winters are shit winters.
  8. I was living in Westfield at that point. What kind of system was it that dropped over 20" in 9 hours on me there back in 2001? Hardest snow I ever encountered (I was only 12 for '78--my memories are of the aftermath than the rates).
  9. Yeah--everything's glazed up. Sander went by earlier. I suspect a challenging walk of the dog this morning (going down a very steep hill).
  10. My Accurite is currently reporting -20. I better bundle up.
  11. You can do that in the 15 mile drive from Northampton to Pete's--in July no less.
  12. My task for next weekend is to get the leaves out of the shrubbery (the branches themselves, not the ground around them). I think it'll be a pain in the ass.
  13. That's one of the good things about living in ORH. The city picks up the leaves. You just need to blow them into the street. That's how it used to be (or maybe still is?) in some of the CT towns. IIRC from my hs days, places like Killingly and Putnam would have all the streets just lined with leaves getting ready to get picked up.
  14. Yup--out the back and into the woods. Take a little extra to get it over the old farmers wall No bags for me.
  15. I have to disagree strongly here. My back-pack blower is my favorite thing after my chainsaw.
×
×
  • Create New...