Jump to content

mreaves

Members
  • Posts

    14,962
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mreaves

  1. One change, right now I am virtually attending a national training that I would have been in Albuquerque for if not for the pandemic.
  2. If I want to go into our office I have pretty similar requirements as you describe. Schedule my office time on a shared calendar, answer a health survey and wear a mask when away from my desk.
  3. My experience here is much closer to yours. I semi-regularly drive to NH for Home Depot or BJ's and don't notice a whole lot of difference. I'm not sure what is shut down or restricted more in VT than in NH. I also know that I am incredibly lucky. My wife and I can easily work from home and my son goes to school remotely. Other than things like going to the fair or travelling out of state, our lives have been minimally disrupted. Most of the activities we partake in are outdoors such as golf and hiking and have been ongoing. We will notice more as we move into winter since my son and I like to go to college hockey and basketball games.
  4. Pretty much the same way I feel. I've never been a big pot guy. I will say that inhaling any type of smoke cannot not good be good for someone's lungs. If I were to partake, I would lean towards edibles.
  5. Why do you think I’m joking or are claiming you’re making thinks up? Read my post. All I said is that I haven’t heard any of that happening. Nothing less, nothing more. Sorry you feel this type of tension. I can only speak for myself and my experience.
  6. I haven’t heard of anything like that and haven’t seen it reported anywhere either.
  7. It's been legal for a couple of years, you just couldn't buy it or give it as a gift. All you could do was grow your own.
  8. Happened to my cat last week. Hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and Dawn dish detergent.
  9. Probably a better shot at that than having any leaves left by that time. I haven’t been to the CPV this week so you may have better luck in BTV.
  10. Had .03" of rain last night but it was enough to make it pretty foggy. MPV visibility at < .25 of a mile
  11. Didn’t hotels get the go ahead to rent 100% of their room and bar seating can start up again, with space between seats?
  12. I can't wait for the Masters and to see what the course looks like in a different season.
  13. Ice is too thin to get the shanties out yet.
  14. Welcome to NNE. Nice area, a little further up 100 to Eden and you might have the snow prize.
  15. Winged Foot is starting show it's true nature. From 20 players under par at the end of round 1 to only 5 now. JT and Rory going backwards. Patrick Reed playing well, I hope that doesn't hold up.
  16. Diamond Pond is crazy for snow. They have the annual Snodeo there where all the snowmobile manufacturers bring their new models for test rides. That is near where The Balsams is too so if they ever manage to build that resort out there will be plenty of snow.
  17. Alright, Phil needs to lose the glasses.
  18. I like the Open this time of year. So much better than players battling heat stroke and green getting fried to a crisp. September golf is so underrated. It seems like people just put away the clubs after Labor Day.
  19. I don't want him jinxing winter by being completely prepared. If he puts that much $$ into getting ready for winter it will just be dud. I propose that he not even buy a snow shovel. At most he should get one of those electric, single stage snowblowers.
  20. A couple of years ago we took a vacation in the SW. Flew into Las Vegas and then drove to the Grand Canyon and around parts of the high desert. The climate in the Flagstaff area seemed really nice. The drive from there to Sedona was spectacular. I don't think I could live lower than 6-7000' out there.
  21. Took out the ACs today and washed the windows. We’re on too fall!
  22. I've removed myself from Facebook, which other than this forum is the only social media I ever participated in. I just couldn't take the bs, conspiracy theories and fake news. It was really impacting how I viewed some people I have known for years. People who's generosity and kindness that I had personally experienced have, at times become insufferable. I don't have to manage a businesses FB page anymore so it was time to jettison it. Ginx is right, most people are decent in a personal level but having a keyboard and monitor as a shield from the consequences of your words is not a positive and has lead us down a pretty crappy road.
×
×
  • Create New...