Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Half inch now. Just a nice steady lgt-mdt rain. Perfect.
  2. I think this arc is a jack west and north and then very late day and evening it pours around these parts.
  3. Seems like 6z stuff shifted east a bit. Overall widespread soaking.
  4. This favors west imo. Maybe an arc of downpours moves east in evening. I could also see an arc of WAA rains moving in during the aftn.
  5. Everyone around me had a frost or freeze. That’s impressive.
  6. Some cirrus probably helping too. Keep it up a couple degrees.
  7. 31.5 at 1900' in Pittsburg. Fuck that. No badge of honor from me lol.
  8. It's what I expected. 50s. This is impressive with almost full sun. Congrats on struggling for 50.
×
×
  • Create New...