Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That's the first time I've ever seen that big of a difference. 55 here. Not too bad.
  2. It eventually would move east, but 6z euro only goes to hr 90 EPS is pretty wet region wide. I guess its a matter of Saturday and whether this goes west initially then east, vs something coming up from the south due to WAA and weak low forming.
  3. MOS is really cold for the radiators. GFS is 24 at TAN. Probably a little wild, but congrats on losing vegetation.
  4. I’m in shorts. It’s a little brisk. Not too bad.
  5. Certainly helps keep temps down during the day. I assume it has some affect on night temps?
  6. I'm just speaking from someone who does a lot in the yard. Dry May's just aren't good. It's a stepping stone to a lot of work to be done when the heat is on during the summer. I don't need 8" of rain, but normal rainfall would be appreciated.
  7. Yeah it's a pain to water. Shouldn't be doing that in May, but here we are.
  8. Radiators will frost but hill tops and more urban areas will be fine.
  9. Pulled another 80 today. Aside from almost 3 weeks it’s been nice.
  10. I’m at Granite Links in Quincy and can see smoke.
×
×
  • Create New...