Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. And the airmass aloft is certainly allowing that air to accelerate up once it does converge. We pour.
  2. HRRR looks more like euro now with it going nuts with inv trough and then more of a ccb look. I could buy that. As far as where it sets up, I can't see it shifting that far NE. Maybe SW CT?
  3. Good question about how big is big. But some of the hi res (even hi res ensembles) are eye opening.
  4. I think a narrow area will get smoked. For sure. I'd say somewhere between EWR-HFD down to HVN and then back towards NYC. First guess. This time of year has seen some of the most prolific rain events I can recall. The combination of still high PWATs to be tapped, but now increased synoptic forcing, can lead to big rain events.
  5. Wait until it's over. You'll get into trouble as it happens.
  6. And with that 6z euro goes south lol. Stein saves taunton.
  7. Torch next week. Ends probably around Columbus Day.
×
×
  • Create New...