Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Next week is still a big lift IMO, but can't rule out -SN anyways I guess. But yeah after that things look much more favorable.
  2. I'm basically at the bar like Jack was in that movie. "your money is no good here..."
  3. Scooter like pink. Scooter does not want to fall for it. Scooter could use it though.
  4. December seemed more classic Nino, but I don't think Jan featured strong Nino characteristics across the country. Almost like a -PDO flavor with the record cold in the Canadian prairies into the Plains. Hell even AK.
  5. Hey I’m just saying lol. When you have the winter I’ve had and it’s quiet for days and days going forward, we take what we can get.
  6. Maybe some light snows in Southeast mass early next week?
  7. I think I vaguely remember that. It was definitely more SW of me.
  8. This image has been used too often over the last 3 years.
  9. That would need to be a hell of a north trend as it comes off of Jacksonville LOL.
  10. This was the airmass that was modeled to work into the system yesterday, like a week out. It's been dropping all morning. Down to 27.
  11. Ground is sufficiently cold. My street had no problem with snow sticking even being above freezing for days.
  12. But yeah overall a girthy pack will not melt really on 2-15. Maybe 2” of feathers have a tough time on south facing areas.
  13. My front is the worst in my entire neighborhood lol. It’s slopes too.
  14. Yep same. And by Feb 15 it’s certainly noticeable in those areas that have S exposure.
×
×
  • Create New...