Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,446
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. 35.4. This stuff off the water keeps developing. This may be a sneaky good event MQE and interior BOS proper like West Roxbury etc.
  2. My focus is on the stuff well east of DOX. That will be the meat of the event. A lot of the models slide that east. I can't buy the NAM right now.
  3. It's going to need to pound until the CF slips through. Otherwise it won't be much. So basically CCB or a C-1" after CF passes through.
  4. 34.1 here and sloppy flakes. Looks like it's coming down good interior BOS down to Canton. CF sagged south there.
  5. I’ll be up having some perhaps at The View on top of the Pru. I’ll either enjoy the flakes or take advantage of a nice dive from 720’ up.
×
×
  • Create New...