Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,446
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That’s what I’m hoping, but it’s year 3 of the same feeling. I knew it would be a battle here. At least it’s snowing close by.
  2. Not until after 7-8. It’s bowing back NW as LLJ kicks in.
  3. This will be a rare time where I’m porked relative to Logan. But kind of saw that coming. Hoping for an inch or two.
  4. It’s gonna take forever, and the coastal front is already retreating back a little bit.
  5. Still white rain here while it’s snowing 3 miles away. Absolutely triggering.
  6. I just hope this busts 4 inch drought at Logan. I can stop hearing about it.
  7. This could be a heck of a bust for BOS down to interior SE MA. And I mean in a good way. Compared to the forecasts I saw.
  8. Well I’ve certainly reaped the benefits too.
  9. Lets see how long this stalls. Pounding in the city.
  10. It's literally at the Braintree split, but getting that NNE-SSW orientation and slowing. Probably crawls. Looked stalled by Salem area.
  11. Still nervous here. Last 3 years have me shook with these temps. Not often Logan pounds and I'm down the drain.
  12. Still a mix here, but temp stopped rising. At 36.
  13. His area looks good overall. That CF is like 6 miles from me. Hoping it can slide south sooner than modeled.
  14. Nice band there at least. Hope it sticks around.
  15. Can see it on TDWR velocity. The real CF bisecting BOS up to Essex county.
  16. The stuff off NJ weakened a bit as modeled. The earlier stuff off DOX will kiss ern LI. I'm just not sure how far west it will get. CT might need that weenie finger near BDR.
  17. I think it holds for Logan, but deep down I hope not.
×
×
  • Create New...