Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,461
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I think the flooding will be the bigger issue by Sunday. Looks like a bad situation.
  2. Why does it seem like that area into Kentucky has had massive flooding last few years?
  3. Back half looks to be better overall and not because of climo.
  4. Man it’s hard not to get movement looking at that.
  5. I consider it ruined. Hoping Sunday is ok.
  6. There’s hope for Sunday is euro is right. Saturday morning might be ok.
  7. Decent tstm in BOS last night although didn’t hear it here. About .45”
  8. Yeah noticed that too. Things seem on track. Even magnolia buds swelling and about to burst.
  9. You proved my point. The same thing happened at KBOS several years ago. Ice reported with temps above 32 along with fog with T/Td spreads of 3F or more. That eventually got fixed. Even Legro at GYX has noticed this about MHT.
  10. Not really. Interior SE NH is close to PWM.
  11. MHT was +8.3 in 2012. This was nowhere close to 2012.
  12. MHT also reported ice accretion in the I group. So yeah it’s off.
  13. +4.3 at MHT but we know they are running warm.
  14. It probably was snow given the obs nearby too. I was in Abington and there was some mangled crap falling, but I wouldn’t call it snow. You could see pieces of frozen crap sliding up on the windshield.
  15. One mild up day. Open up the pools baby.
×
×
  • Create New...